Tuesday 27 March 2012

FWT #6 Verbier Xtreme/ SUI

YESSSSSSSSSS!! Finally I also made it to the podium at the FWT Final Verbier Xtreme!! So stoked!! Congrats to Douds Charlet - World Champion 2012

Verbier Xtreme 2012 "Best of"



Conditions on Bec des Rosses this year were tricky, not so much snow but even more rocks just covered with a bit of snow. I decided to go for a fluid line with taking some drops all the way down - it worked out pretty well and after two times taking 4rd place(2009, 2011) I got a 3rd place at the most important Freeride Contest we have! It`s hard to tell what that means to me, specially because I had already to deal with several injuries and now still being able to compete with the world best freeriders is just great! A big dream coming true!!

In the Overall ranking I finished now in 4th position.

Next week I`m going to Alaska with my friends Dani "Burger" Regensburger, Zlu "Zlotti" Haller and Otto "Oz" Lantschner. Haha. Good times about to come, for sure!! Oh yeaHHHH

Beside Heli time we wanna hike some serious stuff and I will compete in FLOW Tailgate Alaska! It`s gonna be sick!!

my run on the Bec des Rosses:




BIB draw - Verbier Village

FLOW Maverick - Xtreme approved

Mitch and me on top of Bec the Rosses


stretching...


droping in

drinking beer at the event village with Douds and Aurelien





results SB men Verbier Xtreme
results FWT 2012 OVERALL

No comments:

Post a Comment