Wednesday 10 February 2010

Podium @ FWQ Engadinsnow

Within one week two podiums in a Freeride World Tour event!!

EngadinSnow, St. Mortitz/ SUI, 3rd place @ FWQ

Congrats to Josè Caron(1.) and Raphael Bullet(2.)

Changing snow conditions and lot of rocks on the steep Corvatsch north face made it difficult to ride. No matter for us Freeriders, as we all tried to show an interesting run. I went for the lookers right part of the face, which is steep and has lot of lines. About half way down it was more rocks than expected, so I had to change a little bit, but managed well. Then, with fast turns and lot of sluff, I went for the last feature in my line but at the very end I had a stupid fall because of firm snow I guess... Whatever, it was a nice trip to switzerland, perfect organisation and a big party!!

www.engadinsnow.com


line check

start with a great view to the swiss mountains...

sluff management ;)

middle part of my run

concentration on my last feature...

here we go

Thänx to Walter Forstenpointner for action shoots!

No comments:

Post a Comment