Sunday 27 February 2011

PowPow session & RedBull TV

After some weeks of spring conditions it seems like winter decided to strike back!! Fresh snow and blue bird - PowPow session deluxe!!

Alex, Burger, Mitch and me had a super nice week riding powder all day long... Steep couloirs, high speed lines, cliff drops and finally cold beer. What else do we need?

me having fun...

Burger and me having even more fun!!

on the way up

Wednesday I gonna go to Rusia, Sochi where the next stop of the Freeride World Tour takes place. They just opened a new resort, which is pretty sick by the way - so we definitly will have lot of fun shredding the Caucasus mountains beside having the contest, planed for Saturday this week.

The 2nd RedBull TV Episode of the Freeride World Tour Chamonix is online - just click on the Logo...

min. 3:40 - me dropping in, ended up 8th place. Ok for the first contest this year after my injury in April.
Happy to be back after lots of physiotherapy and training - riding powder and being out there in the mountains is just so much fun!!
Take care and enjoy the fresh snow, maX

No comments:

Post a Comment