Saturday 28 January 2012

FWT Chamonix(FRA) and FWT Courmayeur(ITA)

YESSSS!! Got a 2nd place in FWT Courmayeur/ITA!! Good snow, blue bird and a great run - what a perfect day! Right now 3rd place in OVERALL ranking...


me (2.), Ralph Backstrom(1./USA) and Douds Charlet (3./FRA)



face check

happy about my line choice
heli time...

Baaaaammmm!!
my line from the top
my new toy ;)
beautiful panoramic view
FWT 2012 OVERALL ranking after 3 out of 6 events



FWT Chamonix


First day we arrived in Chamonix all lift stations were closed because of too much snow the day before... PERFECT ;)



The next day Mitch Tölderer, Xavier De Le Rue, Mathieu Crepel and me did some sick runs at "Le Brevent" before line check in the afternoon for next days competition. Well, contest was not perfect - super flat light, meaning bad visibility and I could not ride my line as planed. Upper part was good, some solide riding and clean drops but for the last feature in my run I had a bad feeling and decided not to do this double drop... ended up 6th place. No worries, I knew I can do better...




Same day in the evening we all moved to the other "sunny" side of Mont Blanc for the Courmayeur Event.


welcome to Chamonix...


event village wow!!! my line in Chamonix


No comments:

Post a Comment