Friday 5 February 2010

FWT Russia - Chamonix # 2

... 2nd place @ second stop of the Freeride World Tour!! Yeahhhhhhhhhh !!

Max Zipser(2.), Xavier de Le Rue(1.), Gennady Khryachkov(3.)

After my big crash in the first event, I was searching for a smooth line to ride fast and fluid, clean and of course with lot of style ;) Finally it worked out like planed!
I'm really happy that I could make it on the podium again and I know, my run was pretty close to Xavie de Le Rue's. The conditions were very good and the venue allowed very different lines to ride, so the spectators could watch many impressive runs, from snowboarders and skiers.

airtime

and powder turns


More NEWS and INFO about the Contest here:


Now I'm looking foreward to Squaw valley/ USA, the third Freeride World Tour stop. As only three out of four results count for the Overall Freerideworld Champion Title 2010, it's still everything possible...

Fotos from the first competition with my big fall, about 12m...

riding my line like planed, but...

ohhh noooooooo...

No comments:

Post a Comment